Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to Work

Back to work for a couple of days. It was pretty stressful yesterday...there was a substitute organist and a substitute priest, but we managed. Another go round on New Year's Day.

Enjoying the reports from the 'cross group overseas. A lot of US riders going up against the Euros. I would love one of them to beat up on Sven Nys, but its not going to happen. Though he doesn't seem quite as over the top as he's been the last year or two. I'm all for JPow (Jeremy Powers) and Matt Shriver...I'd like to see them do real well. Of course, I'm not adverse to Ryan Trebon (US National champion) doing well either, but I'm partial to the other two I mentioned.

Its hard for me to focus on my trip at the end of January. In fact, I'm trying my best to not think about it before Jan. 1. I know its going to be stressful, so I'm trying not to get wound up about it while the kids are here. They're coming on NY Eve and will stay until Friday. I'm really looking forward to it since we haven't seen them in nearly 6 months. Even though we only live 2 hours away.

Will report more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment